Self,self, self all I ever think about is moi ;o}

Brumas 21:48 27 Jun 2016
Answered

There will no IL/TP this Friday as our presence (Fran & I) is required down south, well south by southwest to be precise ;o}

Advance warning - Also there will be no IL/TP on Friday 29th July as we will be in Malta for our daughter's wedding - hottest time of the year, not looking forward to the heat, had enough of that for 9 months in Bahrein!

I wouldn't mind, she said she wanted to get married on a beach somewhere warm, I suggested Scarborough and got a clout from both Mother & Daughter ;o}

john bunyan 22:10 27 Jun 2016

This next w/e IS 29th! Are we talking 2 weeks?

Old Deuteronomy 22:35 27 Jun 2016

Anywhere near my part of the World, a few miles west of Taunton?

Old Deuteronomy 22:37 27 Jun 2016

john bunyan

This month is June...

john bunyan 22:38 27 Jun 2016

Sorry - I misread July for June. Getting old and careless. Have a good W/e

Brumas 22:45 27 Jun 2016

Old Deuteronomy, ufortunately not, when I say it is south by south west I mean from Belford in Northumberland and we are going to Preston which is 186 miles . I wouldn't fancy schlapping over 400 miles to your neck of the woods even if it is pretty ;o}

Brumas 22:46 27 Jun 2016

john bunyan,

Getting old and careless that'll be my epitaph ;o}

bumpkin 23:07 27 Jun 2016

Malta, love it, blazing hot sunshine. Hope it goes well for you, nobody here is going to blame you for your continued self indulgence with no concern for us dedicated followers. just joking enjoy it.

bumpkin 23:17 27 Jun 2016

I have just come up with the perfect solution you stay here in the freezing cold and do the IL/TP and I go to your daughters wedding, then everyone is happy apart from maybe your daughter but I am sure she would understand in the circumstances:-)

Brumas 23:19 27 Jun 2016

bumpkin, I like ;o}

morddwyd 08:58 28 Jun 2016

Did three years in Malta, and they paid me extra for being there.

I'm sure I don't need to advise an old hand like yourself to avoid the Street Called Strait!

Did time in Bahrain too, but as I went there from Aden I thoroughly enjoyed that too!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?