Searching for a servive manual

bumpkin 15:07 04 Apr 2014

Hi, I don't know if anyone can help but this forum is always worth a try.

I need a "Service Manual" for a Hotpoint WMUD 962 washing machine not a "User Manual". I have searched the net and can't find one not even on Hotpoints site. There are sites that say they can get it, ask a lot of questions unrelated to the manual then don't.It would be nice if someone could help even if it does make me look stupid:-)

spuds 16:59 04 Apr 2014

Any help? click here

spuds 17:03 04 Apr 2014

Whoops I may have given you the user manual, because I didn't download the manual link. If that's not the one you are seeking, then did you try Hotpoint support and customer service for assistance?.

geoff96 17:10 04 Apr 2014

This may help

click here not specific to your machine.

Though

geoff96 17:11 04 Apr 2014

Sorry, looks like top loaders.

bumpkin 18:08 04 Apr 2014

Bad typo in the heading, I don't want to join the SAS. I meant service.

"then did you try Hotpoint support and customer service for assistance?." on their site said it could not find one. I will try ringing them but I dont think it will me much help if they can't find it.

BT 18:39 04 Apr 2014

Not much help probably but 'Service Manuals' generally tend to be only available to Bona Fide service engineers.

bumpkin 19:13 04 Apr 2014

I take your point but I can download one now for virtually any other model or make but this particular one eludes me.

bumpkin 19:15 04 Apr 2014

I only really need the circuit diagrams but I have had to give up. I have emailed Hotpoint and await their reply.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?