Scariest Doctor Who?`

WhiteTruckMan 23:07 10 Jun 2007

Just watched this weeks episode-Wow! I think someone in the scriptwriting department has been inspired by the likes of hitchcock! I never remembered the daleks being this scary. Great.

Anyone else catch it?

WTM

Kate B 23:11 10 Jun 2007

ooh, I'm just watching it now. Don't tell me any more.

Dizzy Bob 23:15 10 Jun 2007

WTM,

Did you just blink?

DB

Probabilitydrive 23:15 10 Jun 2007

Nelsons statue will never be the same again... even angel cake may have a sinister taste to it from now on...;-)Very scary and well written script.

WhiteTruckMan 23:21 10 Jun 2007

But not very much!

Loved the guy and gal looking at each other, then realising they arent looking at the statue.

Up to then, kind of suspensefull as I was trying to get a handle on the plot. After that-kind of wierded me a bit.

Huge pat on the back for the writers. Talk about building suspense, especially as nothing much actually happened!

WTM

mad1234 07:39 11 Jun 2007

tell me will anyone who watched that episode blink in front of a stone statue again?

BT 07:42 11 Jun 2007

Got to be the best episode yet,especially as the Doctor wasn't really in it as such ( apart from the bit at the end).
Would have got behind the sofa but it's a bit too heavy to shift easily!!

Cymro. 10:08 11 Jun 2007

Congratulations to B.B.C. Wales on the making of this excellent series.

It goes to show that it is not just the B.B.C. in London who can make good telly.

Jackcoms 11:23 11 Jun 2007

My 17-year old daughter (who doesn't normally watch the Doctor) watched it avidly with me on Saturday and enjoyed every minute of it - although neither of us fully understood the story line.

My daughter then watched the repeat on Sunday in an attempt to unravel the plot!

Good stuff.

Si_L 12:26 11 Jun 2007

The have got the voices for the daleks spot on.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:32 11 Jun 2007

Certainly the best one of the latest series.

So thats what hppens to all the missing persons.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse's new logo: the trainer brand looks to its heritage for a fresh identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?