The Royal Wedding

lucky1 15:56 06 Apr 2011
Answered

Well, somebody had to start a tread on it! 'Oh no, says the F.E.!

I was wondering who on the Forum is going to London to see the processions etc, who is getting the day off work on the 29th, who will be watching on telly, or, who has had an official invitation even?

interzone55 16:21 06 Apr 2011

We're closed for the day, but definitely not going anywhere near London, or watching it on TV.

Probably take advantage of the 4 day weekend (May Day bank holiday on the Monday) and have a run out with the caravan...

SparkyJack 16:44 06 Apr 2011

The end of this month is going to be a gardening one weather permitting.
What with the May Bank Holiday- Easter and the Wedding the roads will be choc a bloc with everybody trying to get somewhere
Living between the M25 river crossing to the west and Bluewater to the east- about 200 metres in each direction- I guess I will be forced to stay put.

sunnystaines 16:45 06 Apr 2011

apparently Niue has issued royal wedding stamps with the perf running down the centre so the couple are split up each time you used a stamp the queen is not amused.

for pic
click here

ams4127 17:15 06 Apr 2011

I'll probably just watch the edited highlights.

I do, however, wish them a wonderful day and a happy life together.

Tigertops 17:23 06 Apr 2011

I have given it the same rating on my calender as the period for the London Olympics. 'find something else to do that day'

lucky1 17:23 06 Apr 2011

I see that those attending the wedding will require to go through nine security checks and will have to be in their pews three hours before the ceremony begins! Hope there's tea and buns and sufficient toilet facilities!

Blackhat 17:37 06 Apr 2011

I will have both of my factories closed from 21st April to 3rd May and on the wedding day I will deliberately be out of contact of TV & Radio from 8 am till 5 pm doing voluntary work out in the sticks.

Mrs B never turns the TV on if I am not in the house; she has better things to do.

octal 18:29 06 Apr 2011

That reminds me, I must get myself one of these click here

Armchair 19:22 06 Apr 2011

What a load of old skollobs. Noticed the 99p mugs in The Works (made in China, not microwave safe).

Then next year it's the jubilee flotilla....

click here

Unless she kicks the bucket before then.

morddwyd 20:28 06 Apr 2011

Which one?

Zara's getting married on 30 July!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?