. . . separated at birth ?

You decide !

click here

or

click here

Si_L 23:43 21 Feb 2009

Someones been watching QI...

Cymro. 09:48 22 Feb 2009

I wonder if face recognition software could tell the difference between these two?

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:59 22 Feb 2009

There must be some very short-sighted/prematurely batty people in this country because to my eyes, they have no similarities. Their noses, shape of face, hair, eyes are totally different. No wonder identification parades are frowned upon.

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:09 22 Feb 2009

'See just one of them on the street and it might confuse you'..possibly but people are comparing the 2 photographs which have absolutely no similarities.

G

Forum Editor 10:18 22 Feb 2009

I saw them on QI and didn't think they looked alike at all, apart from the fact that they wore similarly coloured shirts.

As for the two photographs in the first link - there are no similarities, as GANDALF <|:-)> points out.

My wife thinks I bear an uncanny resemblance to a TV actor, but my daughters say there's no resemblance at all. You can 'talk' your brain into seeing these similarities, because it wants to find patterns in things.

crosstrainer 11:35 22 Feb 2009

Rob has a much longer face, apart from that I guess it would be hard to tell them apart.

WhiteTruckMan 12:27 22 Feb 2009

Its Elvis!!!!!!

WTM

Chegs ®™ 12:37 22 Feb 2009

I think its just publicity.Seems like a good story so it made a newspaper,personally if I saw either I would know which was which.

natdoor 21:44 22 Feb 2009

I heard you are a dead ringer for Colin Firth!

Forum Editor 23:09 22 Feb 2009

That person should have gone to specsavers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?