Revolving internet

rdave13 23:22 27 Aug 2011
Answered

Clever programming? Nice music though.

round and round

Forum Editor 23:36 27 Aug 2011

try typing a search for pcadvisor forums, then click on a link.

Anyone who can type a response in this thread without going mad deserves a round of applause.

rdave13 23:46 27 Aug 2011

Forum Editor

I agree but it's quite possible and you don't really have to follow the revolting...err.. revolving page as it will recognize what you type in even though the cursor seems to be in the wrong place. Clever, though useless, it's unusual.

Forum Editor 23:56 27 Aug 2011

I know that you can type into the revolving page. What I meant was that you would go mad trying to access the forum, find a thread, open it, and then type a response into it, all while the page was revolving.

rdave13 23:59 27 Aug 2011

Well I could type in Google's search bar without the cursor being in the bar. Once in to PCA trying to click on 'my posts' was a different matter. you need to be a 'six-gun' fast drawer to hit the spot. :)

Site Error.

Twice tried, will copy and paste after refreshing, sorry FE I agree it would drive anyone mad but it shows how powerful programmers are.

interzone55 08:01 28 Aug 2011

well it took a while to manage to click on the link because the buttons are only active for a short time, but I finally got to this page whilst it was spinning around. May be useful in space...

Quickbeam 10:42 28 Aug 2011

It does have a useful function, it worked perfectly normal last night after a night in the pub.

Pine Man 11:02 28 Aug 2011

Now I've got a sore neck - why does your head try to follow the page?

Aitchbee 12:47 28 Aug 2011

Do they make it go anticlockwise down under?

Forum Editor 12:50 28 Aug 2011

AitchBEE

Why would they do that? The answer is no, they don't.

Aitchbee 13:07 28 Aug 2011

Well...FE... there has been a lot of conjecture, recently, about the downward vertical flow of water (relating to plug-holes).Is it Clockwise or Anticlockwise.I am sure the clever programmers could change a couple of variables to suit the Aussies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?