Refined Forums index page

simonjary 09:40 24 May 2009

What do you think of our cleaned up Forums index page?

click here

We added some icons and generally straightened things out.

A minor enhancement but was wondering what you guys made of it.

Pine Man 10:56 24 May 2009

I didn't actually know it existed and having looked at it I'm not sure that I would use it.

I generally just check 'my postings' for new additions and then select the forum I want and read the the new threads that interest me.

Sorry to appear a bit negative but you did ask;-)

Quickbeam 11:14 24 May 2009

I also didn't know it was there, I'll check it out.

But your posting 'Refined Forums index page' posted 09:40. Tell me you weren't up all night on a Saturday getting this ready for us, or is the dedication of all PCA staff really as devoted as the FEs with no time off ever...

cream. 11:53 24 May 2009

I get re-directed to that page quite often. When the post I reply to does not load and the system screws up. thats why I always copy the reply to clipboard before I hit the * post response * button.

I must say I can not notice any difference to what it was. Although I have never really used it.

Colin 11:55 24 May 2009

I didn't know it existed and I do exactly the same as Pine Man.

anchor 12:49 24 May 2009

"I didn't know it existed and I do exactly the same as Pine Man".

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:55 24 May 2009

My PC is designed to boot straight into the helproom I tend to move to the other forums occasionally from there.

For some one browsing its good to see what's available and the top ten links make it easy to jump straight to one you may be interested in.

I would assume most people find this site by "googling" their particular problem (that's what I did years ago).

Si_L 13:16 24 May 2009

I wasn't even aware there was one. It seems like an extra step to get to where you want. Its easy enough to just scroll down to the forum you want, without an extra step.

birdface 13:23 24 May 2009

Like Fruit Bat /\0/\ My PC is designed to boot straight into the helproom as well.
But it looks good and I might start using it now and again.

wiz-king 17:53 24 May 2009

I must agree with the majority (didn't know it was there) - I boot to the home page, have a quick gander then go to this fourum.

AL47 17:57 24 May 2009

with the links on the left i dont/wont use it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?