Pumpkin pie

carver 16:53 24 Nov 2010

After reading this click here all I could think of was Homer Simpson, I don't think he would have put doughnuts in second place.

If that is what turns on the American male I'm glad I live in England.

jack 17:33 24 Nov 2010

Do you eat it,or do you apply it?

Bingalau 17:43 24 Nov 2010

I've an idea it is very nice and probably akin to Mom's apple pie. Don't condemn it until you have tried it is what I say.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:29 24 Nov 2010

Mrs Fruitbat/\0/\ makes excellent pumpkin pies, all our friends expect one or two at this time of year.

:0)

morddwyd 20:18 24 Nov 2010

" "Very tasty and a nice change from peas, etc."

Also makes a superb pie, with lots of cream, as per Thanksgiving.

Grateful thanks to Patti and Chuck, San Antone, Texas, for introducing us to this delectable dish."

Quote from click here

Quickbeam 07:53 25 Nov 2010

is the most tasteless and uninteresting thing I've ever eaten, it's wholly pointless in the effort involved in eating it and is banality personified. It's even more flavourless that the parrot soup I once had in the Lakes over 25 years ago and is memorable only for it's outstanding taste of nothingness.

carver 08:32 25 Nov 2010

But are really sure about your answer, I don't want to rush you into making a decision about it.

I detect in your answer a slight hint that it didn't do any thing else for you, just making a wild guess here.

Quickbeam 08:42 25 Nov 2010

No different to normal...;)

morddwyd 08:49 25 Nov 2010

"Pumpkin pie is the most tasteless and uninteresting thing I've ever eaten"

Depends who makes it, and what's in it. Some cinnamon, nutmeg, or whatever takes your fancy.

Try rice pudding without sugar,butter and nutmeg!

morddwyd 10:34 25 Nov 2010

Anyway, how a member of any nation that regularly feeds its children semolina can describe something else as tasteless and uninteresting is beyond me!

Quickbeam 10:45 25 Nov 2010

You can spice it, but there is no signature flavour of it's own to identify it once you add anything else. A spiced apple pie is easily identified as apple with spices. A lamb jalfrezi is easily identified as lamb with spices, but spiced pumpkin is more likely to be identified as wallpaper paste with spices!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?