Prince William to marry !

Uboat 11:18 16 Nov 2010

Wow thats nice, i do admire the two boys they are a lovely set of lads..well behaved and nice natured..

click here

donki 11:30 16 Nov 2010

Wonder if that will be a public holiday?? Would be a nice surprise if it was.

ella33 11:34 16 Nov 2010

They have been good friends for a long time and then became romantically entwined (in the eyes of the press anyway). Prince William was very upset when they split up a couple or so years ago and overjoyed when they reunited. That's as much as I remember!

Very best wishes to them both and I hope the press don't become overbearing and make life hard for them.

Uboat 11:42 16 Nov 2010

donki yes wouldnt it just lol

ella33 I agree look at the media attention what there mother had wasnt she the most photographed person in the world? the media did a good job in denying her any privacy! id rather be a normal person and have the ability to walk down the street without any issues...

Al94 11:49 16 Nov 2010

God help her - another target for excess media intrusion!

morddwyd 11:51 16 Nov 2010

The doings of the Windsors of London is only of marginally more interest than the Windsors of Emmerdale, but I wish them the luck I would wish any young couple.

Speaking purely on a personal level, I think the girl is too much like his mother for a good permanent relationship.

jakimo 12:01 16 Nov 2010

Thats no surprise coming from someone living in Scotland,..... others living in the rest of the UK wouldn't possibly say that

interzone55 12:18 16 Nov 2010

Well that'll put the world to rights.

Pity Woolies went bust before they could sell all the Royal Wedding souvenirs they'd had made...

Covergirl 12:38 16 Nov 2010

. . . . a day off work at the very least !!!

Quickbeam 12:44 16 Nov 2010

I hope so. I remember Charles and Diana's wedding day, me and my mates got a bargain BR day trip to Bridlington for the day, loads of beer and seaside tat and ran like hell for a mile stopping to be sick on the way of coursew to catch the last train home with seconds to spare.

I can't manage days like that now! Thank God...

sunnystaines 13:09 16 Nov 2010

who pays the tax payer or the familys?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?