Preemptive apology to a wonderful person.

Belatucadrus 16:22 19 Dec 2014
Answered

Just thought I'd issue a preemptive apology to Kim Jong Un AKA Little Fattie, I'm sure that at some point your haircut will appear stylish and blowing up your relatives with mortars will seem OK. I'm also ready to accept that Red Star OS is the best operating system ever and not an attempt to re-skin Linux so it looks like a Mac.

Just don't hack this website, as capitalist running dogs go we're really jolly nice and if you've taken offence at anything we said, I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding.

tullie 17:10 19 Dec 2014

Havent got a clue what you are talking about,maybe someone will enlighten me.

Belatucadrus 17:30 19 Dec 2014

Try Here & Here. Been in the news for a day or so.

iscanut 17:32 19 Dec 2014

Belatucadrus...your days are numbered, they will be after you :-(

carver 17:40 19 Dec 2014

you have done it now, you will be taken away and shot, or worse made to sing at his birthday party.

Such a nice little infantile mass murderer, and those nukes he's trying to build should be inserted were the sun don't shine.

That film has to be shown and free copies dropped over NK

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:31 19 Dec 2014

The film is probably puerile american humour of the worse sort and therefore should go down well in NK.

If Sony continue to back down then NK have won in thier effort to reduce free speech.

Pine Man 19:00 19 Dec 2014

If Sony continue to back down then NK have won in thier effort to reduce free speech

......or they stand their ground and release it and the first cinema that shows it is blown up with immense loss of life.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:51 19 Dec 2014

Pine man we are talking about cyber attacks not blowing up cinemas.

wee eddie 21:39 19 Dec 2014

There is a solution.

A White Hacker should hack into Sony's Archive, steal the Movie and make it a free download on the Internet.

Sony will lose no more than they are at the present and Kim Jong Un will be shown up for the pompous arse that he obviously is. That is, apart from being a petty tyrant.

BillSers 02:05 20 Dec 2014

His uncle, who assisted him for so long and was apparently getting too big for his boots, was put naked by Fatboy Slim into a cage of starving dogs who ate him alive while the dictator watched until the grizzly end. But apart from that he's a very nice person.

Pine Man 08:37 20 Dec 2014

Fruit Bat

'Pine man we are talking about cyber attacks not blowing up cinemas.'

You might be BUT the cyber attackers were also threatening attacks on cinemas and making reference to 9/11!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?