A possible workaround for the continuation of Identification Longshot/Talking Point ?

Brumas 12:38 21 Sep 2013
Answered

I am reliably informed by Fran that I would be like a (polar)bear with a sore head if I didn't have my IL/TPs, and if I care to admit it, she would be right!

After reading FE's suggestion, and of course if it works, I am thinking along the lines of doing just so however not 7 days a week as I do have other fish to fry so to speak. I could put on one a night Monday to Friday at around 21:00hrs but there are stipulations. If I am away or not feeling so inclined I may miss a night but shall not double up the following night. I shall post at the usual time and be in and out during the course of the evening to field responses because obviously I will not stayed glued to the computer all night as I did on a Friday.

As usual one 'rule' applies - no solving of the puzzle using GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH, use Google by all means but not the image search - common sense really!

Let me know what you think so that I can respond and find out if I can really post more than 2 responses within a 60 minute period otherwise I shall not bother.

bumpkin 12:54 21 Sep 2013

Not sure if I understand the rules properly but I thought you could only start 2 new threads in 60mins. I don,t think responses are limited.

Brumas 12:55 21 Sep 2013

bumpkin mine were!

bumpkin 13:00 21 Sep 2013

So on a Friday you start 2 at 8pm and 2 at 9pm unless I am wrong as usual.

Brumas 13:06 21 Sep 2013

bumpkin

If enough show interest and respond to this suggestion, it I shall post one IL/TP per night Monday to Friday inclusive. All this is dependant on whether or not I can field more than 2 responses in a 60 minute period, something I have been unable to do so for quite a while!!

Brumas 13:07 21 Sep 2013

bumpkin

If enough show interest and respond to this suggestion, it I shall post one IL/TP per night Monday to Friday inclusive. All this is dependant on whether or not I can field more than 2 responses in a 60 minute period, something I have been unable to do so for quite a while!!

Brumas 13:07 21 Sep 2013

My brain hurts........

Nontek 13:08 21 Sep 2013

Worth a try however you do it.

bumpkin 13:53 21 Sep 2013

I am not disagreeing with you just trying to clarify things. If someone posts a tech question for example and I ask the PC make then another follow up question about motherboard 5mins later does that mean that I can't reply for an hour. If so then it is as ridiculous as you are saying.

bumpkin 13:58 21 Sep 2013

I am not disagreeing with you just trying to clarify things. If someone posts a tech question for example and I ask the PC make then another follow up question about motherboard 5mins later does that mean that I can't reply for an hour. If so then it is as ridiculous as you are saying.

bumpkin 14:00 21 Sep 2013

Double post again aargh!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?