Poll: How will you be following the Rugby World Cup?

PC Advisor 16:41 09 Sep 2011
  BT 16:58 09 Sep 2011

I won't.

Pity the link doesn't work!

interzone55 17:03 09 Sep 2011

ditto on the I Won't, absolutely no interest in rugby

Blackhat 17:03 09 Sep 2011

The link works for me and I have voted.

Al94 17:09 09 Sep 2011

Link works fine

BT 17:25 09 Sep 2011

Pity the link doesn't work!

Only works in an Incognito window in Chrome.

TopCat® 17:43 09 Sep 2011

Each to their own, I suppose, but I love rugby in all its forms. It tests the strengths, weaknesses and resolve of all the players on the field.

I'm looking forward to some very late nights and early start times as England hopefully progress through to the final. Well, you've got to be optimistic, haven't you? Anyway, good luck to all the combatants! o) TC.

wiz-king 17:53 09 Sep 2011

I'm with BT, I might catch up with it on the news but otherwise not interested.

morddwyd 19:01 09 Sep 2011

I was at Cardiff Arms Park every Saturday from age about six until I left home at fifteen, played union at least once a week in my formative and teen years , my last game at age 41 (after which I was told by the doctor that he would not treat me and that it served me right because I should have known better at my age! They don't make 'em like that any more!).

I'm afraid my interest has gradually waned since the money men took over yet another sport and turned it into a megabusiness dominated, in the main, by prima donnas and grandstanders.

No, I won't be following it at all.

onthelimit1 20:19 09 Sep 2011

I shall be watching every England game, wearing the England rugby scarf my lovely daughter (living in Sydney) sent me. She will be sitting in some bar or other watching and, guaranteed, there will be only good natured banter. Soccer fans could pick up a few pointers on how to behave!

onthelimit1 20:22 09 Sep 2011

I've just looked at the poll. 73% don't like rugby? I feel sorry for 73% of the voters!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?