Podcast 2

paul trotter 09:53 13 Jun 2007

PC Advisor's second podcast is now available for download from the Community Zone.

click here

As ever, let us know your thoughts.

Paul Trotter, editor.

Si_L 00:57 16 Jun 2007

Don't ask me why but I listened to your podcast last night. I tried to follow it as you were talking, by googling the phones you were talking about, it was a good podcast.

But the best thing was: the following day (earlier today) I had to sit a 3 hour paper on Product Design for my A-Levels. Guess what came up!? Design improvements to mobile phones and PDAs!

Thanks PCA, I owe you one :)

anskyber 18:51 17 Jun 2007

Yep. Audio significantly better. Are you getting many listeners?

Delivery speed is, for me anyway, a little brisk still. Loads better than evolution 1.

Si_L 21:10 17 Jun 2007

What about doing some podcasts on computer related issues that could be used in the Helproom, such as a guide to buying a new PC, how to upgrade components, anti-virus software.

Just a thought...

paul trotter 16:43 18 Jun 2007

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. We're running an initial series of 8 podcasts and will decide on a long-term plan after that. If you enjoy it and find it useful, we may well continue.

Podcast 3 should be on the site within the next day. I think you have a point about the delivery speed - we'll try to slow it down for the next one.

Paul Trotter, editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017