Phone in 'quiz 'program FINALLY stopped

p;3 11:09 09 May 2007

this has FINALLY been stopped;
no wonder my rake through the programs last night could not find it

click here

Belatucadrus 13:30 09 May 2007

"However, as a gesture of goodwill, and without any admission of liability on the part of the Transact Group Limited, the Directors of Transact Group Limited - the parent company of Play to Win TV Limited that broadcast the Great Big British Quiz - have agreed to make arrangements for you to be paid your prize money in full."

That's big of them, rake the money in from the poor boobs who fell for the get rich quick promises then try to portray themselves as in some way generous philanthropists for paying out the prizes they've already "awarded". Looks to me as if they wanted to do a runner with the money but were advised that it wasn't such a good idea.

interzone55 13:57 09 May 2007

Does this mean that the quiz channels have been closed?

I have them all locked out on my freeview box along with the shopping channels, if the quiz channels have been closed they may be replaced by something good so I'll unlock them all so i can watch ITV3 + 1 or whatever they show instead

p;3 18:13 09 May 2007

no they have NOT been closed; if you look at sky 840 for instance there is a different type of'game' and I noticed a 'word search' on another channel...with belly dancers too ;
but what reallt GRATED on ME was the idea of 'we MIGHT pay you your 'winnings"

not that I won awt........
but this major one and that on ITV SEEMS to be gone ...pro temp......

p;3 15:26 11 May 2007

I discovered one still running on I think 103 sky; I wish I had taken note of its title; the 'puzzle' was deceptively 'small'.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?