PCA team, whatever you have been and gone and done

Sapins 16:11 27 Sep 2004

You have been and gone it really good, this is the fastest speed yet on this site, I am sure it's posting before I finish

Sapins 16:11 27 Sep 2004

typing, there, I knew it was :-)

Sapins 16:14 27 Sep 2004

Should read,"You have been and gone and done it really good."

carolineann 16:28 27 Sep 2004

Slow down.
You are getting way too excited.

dave.engsurv 16:33 27 Sep 2004

To test emails after installing SP2 from cover CD, I sent an email to myself. The time I received the email was two minutes before the time I had sent it!

Sapins 16:36 27 Sep 2004

I AM, I AM, I AM, wow, haven't had this much fun since I nearly bought a round, I think it was approximately 1959, September 22nd.Tuesday, 1-55pm and 2 seconds, and boy that was close, actually had my wallet half out but I recovered in time ;-)

I've got a grip now, you can see I'm typing much more slowly now.

Forum Editor 17:34 27 Sep 2004

We're not used to someone saying the site's FAST.......perhaps there's only us few online Sapins.

spuds 17:50 27 Sep 2004

I am not going to whinge/moan/complain, but is is zooming along today [so far :o))]

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 17:52 27 Sep 2004

i hadn't posted anything for a few weeks it was becouse everytime i tried to start a new subject or reply it would just hang,its ok now i removed ashampoo internet accelerator,never trust Internet accelerators

Sapins 18:09 27 Sep 2004

Ah! thats why, only 6 of us reading this.

And another thing I just started to type in Forum Editor and I was presented with the completed name, This is a welcome addition, if it's deliberate ;-)

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! may also have highlighted a reason for past posts saying it was slow when it wasn't, it's the fault of some software or other!

pj123 18:15 27 Sep 2004

Well earlier this morning, although I could get into the Forum I couldn't get into any threads. All I got was (after about 2 minutes) an error message "Error Occurred While Processing Request" with an option to email Oliver_dell@ idg.com.

I just logged out and waited a while. And since then as Sapins says the response is almost instant. I am not sure it is faster than the speed of light because I think that is impossible on this planet, but it is certainly fast.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?