PCA site giving option French or English

Sapins 11:26 31 May 2017

This has only recently happened, how can I make my choice permanent?

Sapins 12:54 31 May 2017

Anybody got a clue why this is happening?

Aitchbee 13:01 31 May 2017

Sapins, I guess it might only apply if one lives in France. I do believe that you have mentioned before in previous postings that you live in that beautiful country.

x123 13:14 31 May 2017

I had it in Firefox. Every time I selected either English or French, when I open a new page the option was there again .

I just switched to a different browser.

Govan1x 13:26 31 May 2017

Firefox.Options.Content. Languages. Change to English.

But saying that i was out in The Canary Islands and got the same message every day. English or Spanish did not bother me that much but if you get it every day i can see why it would get annoying.

Sapins 15:03 31 May 2017

Aitchbee, Yes we do live in France but the only site to ask which language do we want to use is PCA!

Sapins 15:06 31 May 2017

Now it has stopped doing it!

lotvic 18:39 31 May 2017

I haven't had the option to choose language (is it a pop-up?) I'm using Firefox, and noticed down the bottom of PCA page, in the red part, there is link to 'Tech Advisor France' click here

Forum Editor 22:47 31 May 2017

I can't help, I'm afraid. The French version of the site (minus forums) is as much a surprise to me as it is to you.

I'll see what I can find out.

rdave13 00:38 01 Jun 2017

Comme Lotvic.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires