PCA poll

Noldi 11:35 30 Dec 2010

"Have you been satisfied with your Christmas shopping online?:"

The obove poll does not have a link working for Contribute to the discussion about this poll. so I will have my rant here.
I did a limited anount of shopping on line and after this years experience I will not next year.

As the in-laws are getting more house bound we decided that as the TV reception was not great in their area we would get them a dish and freesat box.
We arranged a date with a man to remove old Arial and install a dish and run new cables to the TV points. We had 2 weeks so I ordered a nice new Freesat box with hard drive recorder online through a company I have used before and it was dispatched that day. A courier tried to deliver 1.12.2010 and despite it being mention on the delivery note, if no reply please leave parcel with neighbour at house number 48, despite the neighbour being home all that day the item was not delivered just a ticket in my letter box. After many phone calls and going to the depot still no freesat box. The only contact I can get is if you stand at the door of the courier company and keep your finger on the door bell for about 5 mins then somebody answers the intercom giving a bit of useless information. Next time I will pay £25 more and go to curries.

Rant over Noldi

PS any body want my in-laws round for tea so they can watch TV.

jakimo 13:14 30 Dec 2010

'The obove poll does not have a link working for Contribute to the discussion about this poll. so I will have my rant here.'

???????????

click here

Noldi 08:45 31 Dec 2010

Sorry link from poll results does not connect to any thread. FE please delete.

Noldi

Forum Editor 10:15 31 Dec 2010

the link on the poll page appears to be dead.

The discussion is at the link provided by jakimo, so I'll lock this one now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?