PCA Assistant Editor On Working Lunch

rawprawn 17:33 06 Mar 2008

Nice to see PCA represented, but I feel that the programs she recommended were not the best. Eraser would have been my choice. However we are all entitled to our opinion.

crosstrainer 17:36 06 Mar 2008

Am downloading it now, but I guess these things are all Pre-scripted?

wee eddie 17:40 06 Mar 2008

What on earth are you talking about?

Please provide a Link.

Stuartli 18:02 06 Mar 2008

The answer lies in the thread title...:-)

Have a look at your TV Times....

rawprawn 18:15 06 Mar 2008

click here
Click on watch program in full.

rawprawn 18:19 06 Mar 2008

I guess so, but she seemed quite pressed (In a hurry) to get out her point. I think most members of this Forum already know what to do. It has been discussed many times.
I feel that there must be many computer users out there who have not the slightest idea about "Security"

wee eddie 18:28 06 Mar 2008

I do have a TV, it just rarely gets watched during the Curling Season. I was not even aware that there was a program called "Working Lunch".

Had 'rawprawn' placed Working Lunch in Inverted Commas as "Working Lunch", I would have been aware that in was some form of Title possibly even a program.

laurie53 20:36 06 Mar 2008

Must admit I also had no idea what it was about.

I simply assumed he/she would be out of the office for a couple of hours, and the notification was actually meant for somebody else.

crosstrainer 21:19 06 Mar 2008

Was very nervous, and not used to TV criticism lies easy with those who have not ever been in the spotlight.

And if you ask...

Yes I have

rossgolf 21:40 06 Mar 2008

she didnt look like she enjoyed it.

Totally-braindead 21:42 06 Mar 2008

She did look nervous I must admit. I've never been on TV and I think I might come across as rather hopeless.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?