Party Organiser Wanted

Snec 10:32 25 Mar 2008

My wife is off, later today, visiting a daughter for two weeks.

I'm just working out which order to have these parties, any help appreciated, first thoughts look like this:

Thurs....... Washing up party.
Friday...... Hoovering party.
Saturday.... Polishing party.
Sunday...... Cook a roast party.
Monday...... Clothes washing party.
Tuesday..... Ironing party.
Wednesday.... Clean the bathroom party

Starting Thurs, repeat as previous week.

All Welcome, bring a bottle.

rossgolf 10:34 25 Mar 2008

lol sounds great. wat bottle do you want? lol

Picklefactory 11:16 25 Mar 2008

Mr Muscle I imagine, wuld be bottle of choice.

rossgolf 11:29 25 Mar 2008

lol.
no window cleaning Snec?? lol

Mr Mistoffelees 11:31 25 Mar 2008

Isn't that what rain is for?

spuds 12:00 25 Mar 2008

Reading media news reports lately, when you invite people to parties, especially over the air. Strangers turn up and thrash the place, and upset the neighbours.

Welcome to ASBO World, I think that I would stick to the daily chores instead ;o)

Bingalau 12:23 25 Mar 2008

Snec. Just have the bottle parties every day but leave the chores until the last day.. Everybody who has stayed overnight will help with them of course. Won't we lads? Send address immediately.

amonra 13:28 25 Mar 2008

I wouldn't rush into things, sit down with a good bottle of wine and give it a lot of consideration. I'm sure some tasks could be delegated and others reassigned on a need-only basis. Dirt and dust accumulate as an inverse law, the longer you leave them, the less obvious they become. A concerted effort on the penultimate evening will achieve wonders. Good holidays...............

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:47 25 Mar 2008

Thursday
click here

Friday
click here

Saturday
click here

Sunday
Go to the Pub for Sunday Dinner (saves Thursday repeat)

Monday click here

Tuesday
click here

Wednesday
click here (15 minutes)

Thursday
Start running before she comes home and sees the mess, it doesn't matter what you do it won't be up to the required standard and you'll be in the doghouse for the next week!

Coffee Adict 17:26 25 Mar 2008

Liked the first link done as a skit on a programming language.

Forum Editor 17:38 25 Mar 2008

Eat and drink using the same crockery/cutlery/glass each day.

Move around the house as little as possible.

Relax and enjoy the peace and quiet, watch whatever you like on TV, eat and drink when and what you like.

Spend the last day in a flurry of cleaning/washing/ironing, etc., and make absolutely sure to have some fresh flowers in the house when your wife comes home. Don't make the house too clean, or too well-ordered, you'll not be a hero - pretend that you found it all pretty hard work; whatever you do, don't make any reference to it being a piece of cake.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?