ooPS. looks like i found your private video on net

Geronimo. 00:47 01 Dec 2008

AVOID clicking on this, ive just had it sent to me via Facebook & it directs you to a IP address NOT a video as its intended to,but before you get to see the so called video of you in private it states your flash is out dated you ned to click on this "Flash Update" logo in the middle of the page,when i clicked on it i noticed it was going to download something nasty from a IP address NOT a website..AVOID & let your contacts know this!!
here's what the message header reads:

"ooPS. looks like i found your private video on net"

By the way my friend who it came from is about a few thousand feet under the sea in a submarine as she works in one..so i know it wasnt realy from here although it was sent from here!!

tullie 01:34 01 Dec 2008

How come shes on a submarine,read this
click here-

Geronimo. 06:54 01 Dec 2008

tullie thats a very good point! i am sure you would be aware i cannot dissclose why she's there but she is & she hates it to be honest theres ZERO communication with the outside world untill they dock or whatever its called so no emails no phone calls nothing...

ronalddonald 13:44 03 Dec 2008

out me hearties its a ...... Aye aye Captainess shiver me timbers, Blistering barnacles its its Tin Tin and Snowy on a sub what's going on. I am comomondeering this Sub oh darn cant find the spelling for commordeering never mind.

Ahoy there me hearties ahoy... abandon ship or sub or post

lotvic 20:24 03 Dec 2008

Bebo & Facebook Virus, Social Network Virus
If you click on the link it sends you in the message you download the virus
It's doing the rounds, do a google search for details.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?