online surveys

Legolas 20:44 13 May 2007

I have been thinking about doing online surveys to make some extra cash. Anyone do this and if so is it worth it? And if it is worth it do you have any tips?

GANDALF <|:-)> 08:23 14 May 2007

If you want to earn £9 for 18 months work and 'I've been a member of YouGov for five years and have earned two £50 in that time.It does take a long time to get to that mark,my last cheque (received three weeks ago) took two years to accrue.I've noticed that sometimes I go for ages without getting a survey and then I'll get 2 or 3 together.'......click here
and click here
I think that you will find most of them need a lot of effort for less than minimal pay. There also seems to be some problems with payment as well.

G

Legolas 17:48 14 May 2007

Thanks for the response GANDALF <|:-)> I thought the promises of loadsamoney was unrealistic. Will give it some thought but seems a lot of effort for little reward.

Woolwell 19:07 14 May 2007

Had the same experience as GANDALF <|:-)> with YouGov but think that is worthwhile.

Have tried some others and noticed that the amount of spam e-mail increased. I could not pin it down to one site.

Sometimes the surveys are poorly designed and the answer you want to put just isn't available.

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:20 14 May 2007

The previous posting (first paragraph) was a quote copied from the MSE site..I've just noticed that it looks like I was doing the surveys.

G

Legolas 19:28 14 May 2007

lol I thought so too GANDALF <|:-)>

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?