Once more, I am back...

Bingalau 19:27 12 Sep 2007

after having more days with being unable to log into this site. It seems I had two firewalls working. Now I have got rid of one of them I have no trouble logging on/in. Looking back I don't seem to have missed much. Is everyone still on holiday? I was a bit upset because I thought I knew where Brumas's postcard location was, I couldn't get on to give my two pennyworth which was just as well because I was wrong as usual. Anyway it's nice to be back. ..Bingalau..

Forum Editor 19:36 12 Sep 2007

of Frank Sinatra.

Bingalau 19:39 12 Sep 2007

FE. I hope not, he's been dead a while now and is probably decomposing.

Bingalau 19:43 12 Sep 2007

Patoo. "Very interesting" I think I will go and have a look at the Business Advisor Forum because I haven't got a business. It might interest me more than nasal hair though. I wonder if I dare risk my wife's wrath by suggesting we watch the football on the TV.

Clapton is God 20:02 12 Sep 2007

No - what FE means is, like Sinatra, I bet you can't sing

Jak_1 20:24 12 Sep 2007

"You're beginning to remind me

of Frank Sinatra."

Franks' at Eastlands :)

dagbladet 20:43 12 Sep 2007

More comebacks than Status Quo?

Brumas 21:52 12 Sep 2007

Tell you what, I'll find an old postcard of Formby, obscure the title and post it as one of my identification/talking points. I won't tell a soul and Bingo, you identify it and just think of the kudos ;o)

Err, you WOULD recognise it - wouldn't you?
Glad to see you back on board.

Bingalau 22:07 12 Sep 2007

Brumas. If I can't recognise exactly where it is I will take it to the post office and ask them.. Then again with the amount of my letters being late Perhaps that's not a good idea.
Clapton is God.. You are correct again, I am rubbish at singing. (Brumas will probably have a line there about me "humming").

anskyber 22:50 12 Sep 2007

No. You have not missed much, it will probably reignite soonish. Otherwise lacking in spark.

crosstrainer 14:55 14 Sep 2007

Busy, what with hospital appointments and the students returning (busy time for us...all want cheap PC's) but had a lull, and then discovered that all my wireless kit running under Vista had ceased working.....It seems that the two cards (one Belkin, one Dlink) are now officially discontinued. Deep Joy :) I'm sure people will be back soon.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017