oh no summer's arrived!

it's not quite 9.30 yet and it's 25c in my lounge! the room with my pc's in. so im off out. got in from work at 9 last night the room was quite cool, at 2 in the morning after 4 hours on conan i had to go to bed because the lounge was 30 degrees (according to my phone)
so 2 fans at front 3 rear 1 side and 220 top fan, hottest 8800 was 94c, motherboard 57c cpu 63c, even my external 'my book hdd was 48c and thats by the window! i, myself was about 3000c i suppose
how the hell do they use pc's in hot countries without the help of aircon?
gonna be hotter today, im guessing sitting in my bedroom (airconditioned loft convertion) on my sub 3gz 17" lappy.
or i could go out and get a life i guess!
enjoy the sun everyone:)

Al94 09:39 26 Jul 2008

Lucky you, cool foggy and raining here!

lucky me? i like bad weather, quieter at work and makes me feel less guilty about playing games on my day off when it's not sunny (a proper sad act, thats me!)

spuds 10:21 26 Jul 2008

In my neck of the woods, we have just had some very glorious days, weather-wise. Today looks like another, the two dogs are not going to be very pleased. The temperature gauges are showing about 75.3F at the moment.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Acer Predator 21X review

Game of Thrones GIFs: how Eran Mendel is creating hilarious weekly GIFs based on each episode's…

How to increase storage on iPhone

Nokia 8 : rumeurs & soirée de lancement