Oh how I feel so frustrated when...............

jack 10:50 01 Mar 2007

Reading through a particular thread, with an answer already forumulating in my mind, and the next post down some one says for me :-(

crosstrainer 11:29 01 Mar 2007

You could try a speed typing course!! (laughs)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:04 01 Mar 2007

worse when you type it all in and find someone has posted it two seconds earlier ;0)

The Brigadier 12:15 01 Mar 2007

Sadly that is life for you.

Cymro. 13:16 01 Mar 2007

Not just posted it before you, but managing to say it much better and in less words.

jack 13:42 01 Mar 2007

for the guy[ess] who posted before you/me with the same answer and me/you
ARE BOTH WRONG ;-0

Cymro. 14:00 01 Mar 2007

No bother to me as I am always wrong anyway, or so my wife is always telling me.

spuds 18:59 01 Mar 2007

I put it down to a sign of old age or perhaps a change in the weather ;o)

oresome 19:28 01 Mar 2007

My wife is amazed at how I can speak with such authority and conviction and be so wrong most of the time.

I retort that MP's do it all the time.

Totally-braindead 20:12 01 Mar 2007

Reading through a post with an answer in my mind I type away and discover someone has posted the exact same thing a few minutes before. How annoying is that.
Oh damn its happened again.

Seriously though, if someone beats you to the punch with a solution to a problem its good for the poster of the thread as he or she has at least two different people giving the same advice - surely thats a good thing anyway.
Nobodys right all the time and its a good thing to get confirmation.

Forum Editor 00:08 02 Mar 2007

is prepare a template. Have some generic thread-type sentences already typed up, but with blank spaces scattered around. Then, when you want to be quick of the mark with a response you could just whack in a few keywords relative to the subject and quickly hit the 'post response' button.

Try it, and see if we notice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?