Oh dear more Snow

ulrich 17:26 07 Feb 2010

In the South East. I live on the Herts Cambs border and the roads have been bad in places because no salt, so this could be interesting.

The folks in Washington seem to be enjoying it.

Forum Editor 18:04 07 Feb 2010

where?

ulrich 18:44 07 Feb 2010

For proper info. I East Anglia is the area.

BT 08:50 08 Feb 2010

Its snowing at the moment here in Norwich

sunnystaines 08:52 08 Feb 2010

here in staines the odd flake blowing in the wind which is very bitter, temp 2c.

wiz-king 09:30 08 Feb 2010

Snowing well in Surrey J6 M25!

Input Overload 09:32 08 Feb 2010

Looks like we might get some later in the east midlands. Regardless it's going to be a cold week for us all, hot water bottle time.

Quickbeam 09:36 08 Feb 2010

Snow in the air in South Farthing... and South Yorkshire.

Bapou 11:42 08 Feb 2010

You think you have snow? click here for the Baltimore weather forecast.

Scroll down the page to the forecaster on video. Our forecasters don't get this animated, then again, they don't get the chance to announce such a storm. "Oh Boy!"

ella33 12:40 08 Feb 2010

It was a lovely warm weekend, I even bought seeds...(still nothing lost,, just a bit early) but now it's cold and sleety snow all morning. Nothing laying here yet though.

Seth Haniel 11:43 09 Feb 2010

A fresh blast of wintry weather will hit Britain again today plunging temperatures to as low as -4c and bringing more snow and icy conditions.

Eastern parts of Britain will be most at risk of snow showers but western areas could have the coldest temperatures because of a lack of cloud cover.

The Met Office warned there could be heavy snow in London and the South-East on Thursday and Friday, with as much as six inches on high ground in Kent and Sussex.
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

5 best 3D model websites

iPhone 8 vs iPhone X

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache