Not good for Hamilton ...

Clapton is God 17:08 01 Nov 2008

... as he's pushed down to 4th with Massa on pole click here

peter99co 17:11 01 Nov 2008

He was not pushed he slid down and tomorrow it is going to rain.

bremner 17:11 01 Nov 2008

He only has to finish 5th so 4th on the grid is fine so long as at the start he doesn't get the red mist as he has in the past.

All he has to do is stay out of trouble and drive sensibly and the championships his.

ened 17:24 01 Nov 2008

I should imagine Mclaren have taken the conservative option and put more fuel in their cars.

They could have done without Raikkonen being in front though and Alonso is right behind. He said this week that he didn't care who wins ....so long as it is not a Mclaren.

crosstrainer 18:01 01 Nov 2008

Lewis is carrying way more fuel and playing the long game. The Mclaren is far better in the wet than the Ferrari, and the forecast is for rain.

As long as he keeps his head, and suffers no tech. issues I think he will be fine.

AL47 19:50 01 Nov 2008

i think its a mistake

it may be wet, hes got people around who have nothingg to gain or loose, easy to get taken out

im glad, cause not caring who wins it will make for an exciting race, i dont like hamilton or ferrari,

rdave13 21:10 01 Nov 2008

Joker in the pack is Raikkonen. If Hammilton keeps his head (this time) then he should be the world champion.

Kevscar1 21:23 01 Nov 2008

rdave13

He deliberatley threw it away last year. I hope he never wins it. I stopped watching after being a fan since the days of Stirling Moss.

Stuartli 21:29 01 Nov 2008

..that Lewis does exactly what is required to clinch the F1 drivers' championship trophy.

He won't, I believe, make costly mistakes twice in successive years in the deciding race of the season.

Kevscar1 22:22 01 Nov 2008

Stuarti
do you really belive they were mistakes.

Mclaren were booted out of the Constructors Championship for spying but no penalty for the drivers, why.
Because thousands would have stopped watching with Hamilton disqualified but you can't have cheaters winning the World Championship, even with that he still had to make 3 "mistakes" in the last race to ensure he didn't win

rdave13 22:34 01 Nov 2008

I know, I truly know that Ferrari are wonderful.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017