No Sympathy - plain stupid

Seth Haniel 08:45 23 Jul 2008

click here

When he left the building he tried to glue himself to the gates of Downing Street but had his hand detached by a police officer.

€dstowe 11:59 23 Jul 2008

Wouldn't it have been more appropriate to put the superglue on the other hand?

Stuartli 12:59 23 Jul 2008

Police, apparently, couldn't get any charges to stick....

Seth Haniel 13:37 23 Jul 2008

cleaning glue & skin off his jacket sleeve ;)

wiz-king 13:57 23 Jul 2008

Where are the animal rights people - the Prime Minister of this country wearing a jacket trimmed with skin (no fur on it unless it was a werewolves)- I thought even the church stopped nailing skin to the doors a few hundred years ago.

Chegs ®™ 14:46 23 Jul 2008

Pillock,superglue is pretty lousy at such things as it tends to dissolve in moisture which the skin has plenty of.I used to deliberately glue my finger & thumb together for a bet,the mate asking me to keep my finger/thumb together for ever increasing amounts of time.Even after a 20 minute curing period,the bond could be broken easily.I dont do such things now as I'm considerably older (and wiser)but this "protester" is an utter jerk.

had smuggled a small amount of glue through Downing Street security checks in his underwear.....Awww,pity the glue hadnt leaked(it always seems to with mine & I dont stuff it down my pants)

Seth Haniel 14:58 23 Jul 2008

Should have his award stripped from him as punishment.

Give some people an inch ;)

spuds 15:47 23 Jul 2008

New regulations about visiting the Prime Minister: Be there 45 minutes earlier for the strip search.Wearing underwear optional.

I note this guy is an under graduate. Doesn't appear that his field or expertise is in chemistry :O(

€dstowe 16:15 23 Jul 2008

"but had his hand detached by a police officer."

Haaaa!

Stuartli 00:37 24 Jul 2008

..to GB>

I quickly Scotch any such attempt...:-)

robgf 00:43 24 Jul 2008

It's no good messing about with glue, use a stapler........

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires