NI contributions

Grey Goo 10:06 26 Jan 2011

They say that most people are not affected by this which is possibly the case. It may be pertinent to check your entitlement if there is any doubt.click here

spuds 13:04 26 Jan 2011

Its like most of these calculations, the average person is fully reliant as to what they are being told by 'the system'. And human error never seems to be a mitigating factor, until its perhaps to late.

Over the past few years, I have found that trying to get my pension rights have been a never ending factor in not understanding 'the system' (am I alone?). I thought that before I retired, I had provided for later life, how very wrong I have found that to be.

Even when the governments tell people that the people don't claim their full entitlements, you always seem to hit a catch 22 obstacle when seeking help or making a claim!.

I was always told "that you will never beat the system", and the longer I live, the more I begin to believe in that saying :O).

Clapton is God 15:19 26 Jan 2011

Or, alternatively, go here click here and get an official pension forecast from the DWP.

Woolwell 16:01 26 Jan 2011

Clapton is God's link is not compatible with Opera.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017