the next eight days

sunnystaines 17:53 17 Aug 2010

that is how long israel has to bomb iran as russia delivers uranium then. if bombed after that radioactive clouds could blow across the ME.

i do not think o'bama will support them, but if they go it alone iran could attack the pro usa arab states as well as israel which could be a worry.

what do you think.

Pine Man 18:59 17 Aug 2010

'o'bama'

I didn't know he was Irish;-))

sunnystaines 19:11 17 Aug 2010

he is from kenya

Al94 19:21 17 Aug 2010

Obama has Irish roots click here

Pine Man 19:24 17 Aug 2010

Ah well.

sunnystaines 20:04 17 Aug 2010

its all bluff and counter bluff. russia supplied the aam's via belarus, usa secretly supplied cruise missiles to israel, iran supplied hezbolla.
everyone out there is on a knife edge hopping it does not kick off. is the former Bush administration official bluffing or not.

zzzz999 21:05 17 Aug 2010

John Bolton is a certifiable nutter, so right wing and lunatic even Republicans struggle to stomach him. He is on the lunatic fringe of the Republicans and as a commentator is amongst the 'shock jock' brigade.

ridicle 22:24 17 Aug 2010

lets face it I thinks Israel would love to have a world war, they would start it then blame it on someone else.

spuds 23:56 17 Aug 2010

I hope Russia isn't sending the supplies by sea.

zzzz999 07:39 18 Aug 2010

Everything I've read on this recently suggests that Netanyahu isn't (quite) daft enough to do it without the go-ahead from Obama, which he isn't going to get. Those on the American right whose idea of small government is a rolling cycle of aggressive wars on a 5 yearly basis will just have to do without.

jakimo 13:42 18 Aug 2010

If obama wants to keep his job its unlikely that he wont support Israel one way or the other, he cant afford to ignore the opinions and influence of American Jews

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?