Newcomer to forum.

Joe R 20:29 14 Feb 2005

Hello all. I have only just registered as a user in this forum, and would like to say a few words.

I have been watching a lot of what goes on over the last few weeks,( with a friend who is a registered user ) and have found the site fascinating, and only wish that I had been aware of it a long while ago.

The expertise, and thoroughness, which are made available to newcomers, are a joy to watch at times, and would have saved me a lot of teeth-gnashing (and hard earned cash at times).

I hope that I can be of assistance in the forum, and look forward to the full experience.

Regards. Joe R.

stalion 20:41 14 Feb 2005

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your enlightening post.
Regards

kenzy 20:44 14 Feb 2005

Hi Joe - welcome! Over the last couple of years the help and advice I've received on this Forum has been invaluable to me as a comparative novice.You will find that even the most basic questions are answered willingly.Hope you enjoy it.

TOPCAT® 21:00 14 Feb 2005

Welcome aboard Joe R. Hope you'll be able to remain a long time with us.

Regards, TC.

Senile Syd 21:05 14 Feb 2005

As a relative new boy myself, I can certainly confirm that this is a well-run forum, full of exceptionally well-informed, helpful and patient people.

Welcome.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 21:13 14 Feb 2005

Welcome!

I have been here for about 2 years and this Forum is great! always a laugh and a helping hand!.

Get posting!

ben

Joe R 21:17 14 Feb 2005

Thank you all,

For the kind words, and welcome.

Forum Editor 00:13 15 Feb 2005

and in hoping that you find us a help in time of need. Feel free to offer advice and/or help in the forum whenever you think you can, and don't forget to email me - using the "Contact the Forum Editor" link at the top left of this page - if you would like a copy of our guide to using the forum. It's available as either a Word doc or a PDF - just mention which you would prefer.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 16:40 15 Feb 2005

I agree this site is 'fascinating' at times, and every visit is worth it.

fullyfitted 21:51 15 Feb 2005

Just to endorse what others have said.I've been a member for about 12 month and being a novice I've asked some very basic questions and I've always been treated with courtesy and patience even when I've done some stupid things like hi-jacking a thread( I still squirm over that one) .
Welcome aboard

Buchan 35 19:57 17 Feb 2005

My welcome to you as well. I found this forum exactly the same way as you did and I`m still much of a newbie.Fascinating indeed, and the help is enormous, particularly for your stated reasons. Enjoy yourself.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?