A new type of art...

Quickbeam 12:45 01 Nov 2013

Should be good for pooling ideas together click here you prefer you portait in Times New Roman or Comic Fool sir...?

Would

Quickbeam 12:46 01 Nov 2013

Why did 'Would' get moved to the end like that?

spuds 13:02 01 Nov 2013

"Why did 'Would' get moved to the end like that?".

Because of the 'click here'. The word after a link gets transferred to the bottom, like that displayed.

Been reported many times?.

I think lotvic suggested that leaving a double space after a link resolves the issue. But I have never managed to get that to work (but that's probably me, not trying hard enough?).

cream. 13:29 01 Nov 2013

If you were to duplicate the word after a hyperlink, that might work. One word would be shuffled to the bottom but the other left intact, I think.

to try:-

Should be good for pooling ideas together click here Would Would you prefer you portrait in Times New Roman or Comic Fool sir...?

cream. 13:30 01 Nov 2013

No!!!!!!!!!!!

Give up.

bumpkin 13:36 01 Nov 2013

If you type "end" after after the link, the word end can stay there or move to the bottom of the page.

bumpkin 13:39 01 Nov 2013

Back to Quickbeams post, I think it is very clever and she does it so quickly.

cream. 13:39 01 Nov 2013

"If you type "end" after after the link, the word end can stay there or move to the bottom of the page."

click here end or not to end?

cream. 13:40 01 Nov 2013

It is either fixed or will not replicate for me.

bumpkin 13:41 01 Nov 2013

Should read after the link, typed after twice by mistake.No chance of me being a typewriter artist:-))

wiz-king 16:01 01 Nov 2013

Used to do that with a Creed model 7. I bit more noisy though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires