New owners at the car wash

bumpkin 23:08 18 Jun 2017

We had a brilliant car wash place just a mile from me. Ran by a guy called Mohamad or John if you prefered English (his suggestion) mine gets resin spots on from trees which he explained and then after told his staff to use another cleaner on my particular car. It would come out immaculate but not anymore it seems, now run by Polish who only seem capable of pointing and saying the word pay. A shame really but i have given it 2 tries and both times wished I had done it myself.

mart7 00:19 19 Jun 2017

Have you tried any products on the cars paintwork that claim to resist tree sap ?

Aitchbee 08:53 19 Jun 2017

On a practical note, I was told by the helpful lady at my local launderette that I should rub spots of neat washing-up liquid into stubborn stains on clothes before putting items into the wash.

Could you not follow a similar pre-wash tactic?

Cymro. 11:11 19 Jun 2017

It seems all you can do is to take your custom elsewhere just make sure the new owner knows why you are no longer a regular customer.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?