New iPod range

Jimmy14 20:37 05 Sep 2007

Ipod nano plays videos, Ipod classic has configurations up to 160Gb and the Ipod touch looks like an iPhone and has wifi built in. Very exciting, can't wait to get one.

click here
click here

interzone55 21:03 05 Sep 2007

I just love the hype that surrounds the launch of St Steve's products.

The word SHEEP springs to mind

Riojaa 21:18 05 Sep 2007

alan14, not wrong mate.

I hear that to go with the 'white wired' hearing aid, you get the instructions on how to fiddle with the hidden rotating hand sensor found under pedestrian lights' controls!

Also, please remember that an iPod is not just for Christmas financial loses.

powerless 23:35 05 Sep 2007

I've got one on order ;-)

celticdragon 02:53 06 Sep 2007

The iPod touch is truly a thing of beauty, remember it includes wi-fi internet browsing, its going to be cheaper (and thinner) than an iPhone too! I want one NOW.

TopCat® 22:08 06 Sep 2007

There's a price cut in the US, according to this link click here Could be a comparable drop in price over here, maybe. TC.

Forum Editor 23:27 06 Sep 2007

a product so that by the time it launches hundreds of thousands - if not millions - of people are almost fainting with anticipation.

The iPod Touch certainly looks good, but it isn't particularly innovative - I already have a device that - in my opinion - looks as good and can do everything that the Touch can do, and a good bit more besides.

My Nokia N800 can access the internet wirelessly, and download MP3 tracks from iTunes. It has a word processor, email, Skype, a PDF viewer, and currently supports up to 16 Gigabytes of Flash memory for all my work files, images, and music. There's a nifty little webcam hidden away in it as well.

I'm sorry Apple - Nokia has already done it, and done it a lot better. All for £250 if you shop around.

Jimmy14 07:39 07 Sep 2007

but I am definitely going to visit the Apple store on Saturday and buy one of the new ones, I just don't know what one yet.

interzone55 08:18 07 Sep 2007

Unless you visit an Apple store in the US you'll be disappointed - The iPod touch isn't out until 28th September click here

powerless 10:56 07 Sep 2007

The price drop was for the iPhone which at the moment is only available in the US. They knocked $200 off it which upset a few owners but Stevie sent them an open letter with a $100 store credit. click here

The iPod touch aka the iPhone without the phone part, a bit thinner and would look a little shorter is the one that was announced on Wednesday and will ship later this month. According to Apple I should have mine delivered Oct. 1/2...so I wait :-(

Jimmy14 16:08 07 Sep 2007

I am interested in either the new nano or classic. I will get an Iphone when they are available in the UK but just now I have the old nano and would like a new one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?