Need for speed underground 2

Jimmy14 19:49 11 Jun 2006

I bought this game today and installed it. I have downloaded the saved game from the internet but when I insert the saved game file into the saved data folder in the nfs folder in program files then I run the game I find that some of the race tracks are still locked. Does anyone know how to instert a full saved game file and get it working .

James

gudgulf 21:02 11 Jun 2006

Not easy to say without knowing which savegame you have.........there are quite a few on the web.

Most obvious things are the savegame you downloaded is incomplete,the download was corrupt or the version you have is for a different version of the game(eg you have the UK version of the game...the savegame is for the German version).

Jimmy14 22:00 11 Jun 2006

Do you know where I could get the correct one? or know of the right one?

James

De Marcus™ 22:09 11 Jun 2006

I can send you an almost complete save game file if required (96%), however Jimmy14, I'm curious, why did you buy NFS Underground 2? Your laptop can handle NFS Most wanted very well?

Jimmy14 22:26 11 Jun 2006

I would be very grateful if you could send me your 96% completed save game file. I already have NFSMW installed but I've just gone off it and wanted a little change

De Marcus™ 22:29 11 Jun 2006

yellow envelope Jimmy14 :-)

Mark McC 23:05 12 Jun 2006

Jimmy i have sent you 10 save games on email!!

their safe acanned with NIS 2006 :)

Mark

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?