mp3 player with the subscription.

lisa02 17:17 28 Jul 2007

Received it today and I'm very happy with it.

I was showing it off earlier and someone asked where to get it.

I told them it's a PCAdvisor exclusive, that they had to subscribe ;)

Stuartli 17:18 28 Jul 2007

Pleased it's sorted.

Spark6 20:54 28 Jul 2007

Waiting for mine!

Brumas 20:56 28 Jul 2007

I received mine last week - well pleased.

lixdexik 22:06 28 Jul 2007

I received mine last week, loaded a few tracks on to it no problems, played a few tracks and has never worked since. I can load stuff on and take stuff off. the files will play on the computer with media player. but won't play anything through the earpiece & all options do nothing.

I wanted the mag so not to worried about the MP3s.

any body had a problem with theirs?

Cheers

Lixdesik.

lixdexik 22:09 28 Jul 2007

Lixdexik not lixdesik. Can't spell my own name.

Si_L 01:15 29 Jul 2007

If you don't use the MP3 player I know someone who would gladly take it off your hands ;)

Totally-braindead 12:00 29 Jul 2007

Si_L I think you misread what he/she said, its not that they don't use it, its that its not working.

lixdexik I would contact PCA for a replacement.

interzone55 14:22 29 Jul 2007

I'm very happy with mine, it did take quite a while to load it with 2gb of music, but once finished I'm very happy with the sound.
I abandoned the included earbuds and replaced them with a fairly basic pair of Senneiser MX350s and the sound quality is surprisingly good.

Tried a wide variety of music from Girls Aloud and Pink Floyd through to Sarah McLachlan and Johnny Cash and decided to dump my iPod Shuffle for good.

lisa02 15:28 29 Jul 2007

Just ticking the box and saying thanks.

I tried walkman earphones that came with my Sony phone and they where pretty good.

Spark6 16:22 30 Jul 2007

Received mine this morning, we were out at the time and postie left it on the doorstep, trying to tempt a dubious passerby!

I now have to translate the user manual, i.e. '2.3 Please confirm the button lock which has untied before use. 2.4 Don't ram the hard things. 7.4.2 Music playing son menu.

Hoping that my 12 year old granddaughter will come to my assistance tomorrow.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone