The movie Skyline

iqs 09:03 13 Nov 2010

Hi,

Just wondering if any of the forum members have seen the new movie Skyline ?

Your thoughts please.

Thanks

Bingalau 10:03 13 Nov 2010

Never heard of it, but I was looking on line for a good movie to go to last night and there was nothing suitable on. Perhaps next week?

iqs 16:40 13 Nov 2010

I agree,theres nothing worth seeing at the moment.I thought Skyline looked impressive and a must see.But the reviewers have slated its.

Might wait until Friday and watch Harry Potter.

Strawballs 16:46 13 Nov 2010

I too thought Skyline looks good and don't take any notice of reviews they are only personal opinions of the reviewers and I have already got ticket booked for potter next week as I have promised to go with daughter

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:47 13 Nov 2010

click here the reviewers seem to be fairly united in utter condemnation but hey ho, judge for yourself.

G

egapup 16:49 13 Nov 2010

"the reviewers seem to be fairly united in utter condemnation"
Should be a good film then.

iqs 17:47 13 Nov 2010

I try not to allow reviews to sway my opinion on a film,but,I will save my money and pre-book my ticket for HP.
Money well spent I believe..

AL47 17:57 13 Nov 2010

i was going to see this with the gf tomorrow, but almost every review says its poor and only the effects are good :/

as said, theres nothing out atm

morddwyd 19:02 13 Nov 2010

I'm with egapup.

If the reviewers don't like it, book your ticket!

AL47 19:43 13 Nov 2010

this one has critic and public reviews, all bad

usually i like films that others hate, but all the comments seem to be the same also, not just bad but picking the same points

SimpleSimon1 10:54 14 Nov 2010

Well, the guys on AintItCool aren't critics but are seriously nerdy (and very knowedgeable) film fans. They hated it (as can be seen here click here)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?