More pressure on GB again.

newman35 07:50 13 Sep 2008

click here

Another sacking for questioning the Leadership, looks like being an interesting Conference season for Labour.
Survive this and he'll be known as Houdini Brown.

Grey Goo 10:10 13 Sep 2008

He came to a sticky end too.

lofty29 10:48 13 Sep 2008

I do not think it matters who is in PM at the next election, I would be very doubtful if labour would get in again, having said that there does not seem to be any of the party leaders who are particularly inspiring. We could well end up with a hung parliament, I think that the population are so fed up with the present crop of mp's that it is likely to be a very low turnout, which would be a very bad thing, if people do not vote they cannot complain with what they get. They should vote and also bombard the present and propective mp's and candidates with what they want, and not just sit back and whinge.

spuds 11:17 13 Sep 2008

I don't know about anyone else or their part of the country, but our local MP as started sending out newsletters about what good he as done for the electorate. Considering that we hear very little from him or his followers, I am now wondering if a pending election is on the horizon!.

Internal arguments within any party doesn't make a stable government, and lets face it, there's never a day that goes by without some sad comment on how things are deteriorating, party and country-wise.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?