More immigration it seems.

Cymro. 10:15 02 Sep 2009

Here`s one that should get you all going.
click here
Personally I think it`s a very good thing after all if we can do something to help others why not?

dagnammit 10:38 02 Sep 2009

It's aimed at reducing the numbers that attempt to illegally gain entry. I can see the logic in that... perhaps we can legalise theft and a few other crimes to get those numbers down too?

Keep the door locked, keep them out.

Armchair 10:41 02 Sep 2009

Oh yes, bring in a few more million. There's plenty of room and cash for everyone.

Cymro. 11:07 02 Sep 2009

You are so, so predictable. I don`t know why I bother as I could have just written your replies in advance. Go on you can do better than that. What about a bit of the old "rivers of blood" and such like.

Armchair 11:11 02 Sep 2009

They can all live in your house.

Cymro. 11:15 02 Sep 2009

I have enough immigrants to put up with as it is and they don`t come from Africa but somewhere very much closer. Just a little to the East of me in fact.

dagnammit 11:20 02 Sep 2009

The last thing we need is more unskilled immigrants.

Cymro. 11:24 02 Sep 2009

We have an excellent education system we can always train them up to do something. Today's unskilled can be tomorrows skilled.

dagnammit 11:29 02 Sep 2009

There's plenty of indigenous to educate first Cymro, the dole queue is already full of potential.

Armchair 11:30 02 Sep 2009

Aye, and who pays for the funding for their education? Let Belgium have them.

Cymro. 11:36 02 Sep 2009

We should welcome these poor people with open arms and a feeling of charity and hospitality we Brits. are so well known for.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?