mobile phones

picklsey 10:36 16 Mar 2005

i know this is nothing to do with com,s but i am at a loss as 2 how 2 regester my mobile phone i have never done this before it was always my kids that did it for me my hubbie says i need 2 learn in other words he does not know ethier,its an lg 2200 t.mobile any help would be realy greatfull pay as u go thank you all

march 11:29 16 Mar 2005

picklsey

if you mean that you already have a mobile that as run out of call time all you need to do is go to your phone shop and ask for a top up credit to be put on the phone eg;£10 £20 call time or whatever you want to use.

if you mean that you have a new phone & you have the sim card already in the mobile then all you need to do with a 'pay as you go' phone is to go along to any mobile phone shop and tell them it’s a new phone and you want to register it and they will do it for you. It will take a couple of minutes for them to do this and you will probably get a text message telling you it has been registered then you can put credit time onto the phone while you are in the shop, afterwards you just need to top-up your call time as and when you need to.

hope this helps you
march

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?