Missing Downloads.

aneurin75 21:13 07 Feb 2009

have a major problem with my MP3 downloads-they just vanish and I cannot find them to sync with my MP3 player.
Passionato should go straight in to iTunes-not on my computer it does not. I spent nearly an hour with the Passionato help desk the other day and they are completely stumped. I bought two albums for nearly 16 quid and just cannot find them-you name it, I've done it and they are nowhere to be seen.
Also my files used to open up in Windows Media but now I just get all the facilities of WMPlayer and no page where I can drag and drop my new downloads, even if I could find them.
I 've gone right through Downloads, My Music and every possible file in Explorer-they are nowhere to be seen. HELP!!!

IClaudio 21:16 07 Feb 2009

I quite often find .mp3 files are renamed to .mp files in RSS downloaders. Never figured out why, but try searching for .mp files?

smokingbeagle 05:43 08 Feb 2009

Search for "*.mp3". (Without the quotation marks) Should find all the mp3 files on your PC.
You'll find the search facility if you click on the start button on the bottom left of your screen.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017