Missing Brumas

john bunyan 21:15 07 May 2010

I am sure all the " Longshot Identity" addicts hope Mr & Mrs Brumas are having a welcome break - his Friday night special is much missed!

Bingalau 21:18 07 May 2010

Yes and this is the first Friday night I have been available for some time. But of course he did forewarn us so we can't really complain. Next Friday night I shall probably be busy elsewhere again.... Woe is me!

STREETWORK 22:19 07 May 2010

Maybe he is a Liberal Democrate Candidate and is sulking somewhere in deepest africa over a pims and lemonade...

morddwyd 08:28 08 May 2010

Excellent! I can now face the weekend in a confident and positive frame of mind, as there is no "Longshot" to get hopelessly wrong, triggering a crisis of self esteem.

wiz-king 09:05 08 May 2010

It's a bit much! Don't see why he couldn't take a few cards and a laptop away on his hols.
Mrs Brumas could go out to the local WI for the evening. *grin*

ronalddonald 09:43 08 May 2010

I was looking forward to see the posts with links to pictures this weekend. But alas everyone deserves a break from time to time

ronalddonald 09:44 08 May 2010

have they gone anywhere special

birdface 10:00 08 May 2010

[have they gone anywhere special]

Of course they have,They have gone to Scotland.
They have packed their Umbrella's Wellie Boots and Midgie Repellent to take with them.
Saved a few Bob in not having to buy any Sun Cream.
And no doubt his camera will be working overtime with all of the fantastic scenery that they will encounter.
lets hope that they have a good time and he is back by Friday to post his latest Identification Longshot for us.

jakimo 13:04 08 May 2010

I personally welcome the break from the "Longshot Identity"

As for holidaying in Scotland I hope they took their passport, Sassenachs are not always to welcome across the border

Legolas 13:36 08 May 2010

I believe they are visiting Bute, I was there last week doing the West Island Way, no rain and no midgies, although I did get the back of my neck burnt on Monday so they might need the sun cream, Scotland the land of surprises.

bri-an 13:47 08 May 2010

Lovely day, here, but I reckon the midgies won't be biting up north, they'll be too well wrapped up in their overcoats if the forecast was correct.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

5 best 3D model websites

iPhone 8 vs iPhone X

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache