Misinformed Millionaire

babybell 16:05 21 Jun 2010

Just had my daily trawl through my spam emails offering me millions of pounds and decided to read a few for a giggle. One of them contained a rather interesting line:

"...I was searching for a nice country with safe investment opportunity where to invest my money"

Safe investment opportunity? Me thinks this persons has been grossly misinformed about the state of our economy!

:o^

canarieslover 16:58 21 Jun 2010

How do you manage to get such interesting spam? All I seem to get are the one's that promise to make me into a 'hard man'.

spuds 17:59 21 Jun 2010

Safe investment opportunity. Lets wait till budget day first ;o))

morddwyd 19:39 21 Jun 2010

You need to change your e-mail service.

I get ones just like you describe from GMail, but a much better class from Yahoo, including Bill and Melinda as mentioned in another post, the IMF, the FBI, the Queen, Central bank of Nigeria, British servicemen in Iraq with large amounts of gold to convert and sundry offers of bestiality videos!

canarieslover 15:40 22 Jun 2010

I got three today from UPS about mail delivery problems. Avast! identified one as carrying a virus, which is the first notification I have had in six months of using Avast! Obviously I don't live that dangerously when surfing the net!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Aardman's new YouTube channel to share the work of independent animators

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017