Michael Caine! Love the man

Uboat 22:42 09 Oct 2010

Hiya guys! I've got to say considering he's in his "70's" (Almost 80) he plays one hell of a game still!

I've just watched a film with him in called "Harry Brown" and he has YET to disappoint me!

I think Mike is after seeing "100's" of films over many a year in the top 3 actors of all time!!
I'm Proud he's off our turf as in English and i'm proud he plays realistic roles,
Well done Mike your the Bizz!

click here

Blackhat 22:52 09 Oct 2010

I watched this film a few month ago and thought that it was by far his best performance yet. He had great character in the old movies but this performance shows what a great actor he has matured into.

birdface 22:56 09 Oct 2010

He loves himself as well.
That sort of put me off him a bit.
But I must admit the older he gets the better his films get.

Uboat 23:05 09 Oct 2010

buteman!
Anyone with Media Attention like that (Global) will have plenty of confidence! they have too, pls bare in mind MC has been going since the 60's and IF i had i would sure "Love myself" its about self righteousness and been able to say "Ive achieved every Goal possible" I remember the days when he was young and making films for money! he don't do that now a days! he makes them because he loves making them...

spuds 23:12 09 Oct 2010

His wifes nice as well ;o))

Zulu
Get Carter
The Man Who Wanted To Be King

Now there's three good films to think about?.

Brumas 23:24 09 Oct 2010

His autobiography "What's it all about?" is an absorbing read.

ronalddonald 00:26 10 Oct 2010

My brother met hme years a go in Earls Court, Chauffeured him around.

spuds 12:41 10 Oct 2010

Perhaps I shouldn't say this, but Michael Caine and his associates nearly caused a riot back in 1969 in a little encampment on the border of Brunei and Sarawak. Every month we had a film show, and I chose Zulu as the main film one month. The Malays, Locals (Iban, Murut, Dyaks etc), Chinese, Nepalese and Indian audience were a little confused as to the violence portrayed.

I was told never to select a film like that again :O(

jakimo 12:58 10 Oct 2010

I'm surprised the Indian audience were confused by the violence...Many of their films can be very violent indeed,the only difference is they will break into song & dance in the middle of a battle

john bunyan 13:06 10 Oct 2010

A great place. I am very fond of Sarawak in particular, met many Ibans, Kelabits, Kenyah ,Penans etc. Have a blowpipe and bamboo dart carrier in my garage!

Bingalau 17:40 10 Oct 2010

john bunyan. Hope you have got a licence for it?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?