Message to FE undeliverable

anchor 12:25 19 Apr 2006

Tried to send a message to the FE via the normal link.

reply:

This is an automated message created by mail delivery software.

Your message to:
[email protected]

has not yet been delivered because the recipient server did not respond.

This is just a warning, you do not need to take any action. We will continue to attempt delivery of this message for 5 days.

Anyone else had this problem?.

Devil Fish 12:59 19 Apr 2006

they had problems with the servrers overnight the whole site went down this could be a continuation of the problem

click here

anchor 13:08 19 Apr 2006

Devil Fish: Yes, you may be right. I did see that posting, but it referred of the night of 17th/18th, rather than last night, 18th/19th.

I would have imagined that the problems would have settled by now; the forum has. Obviously not.

€dstowe 13:48 19 Apr 2006

Site was down this morning for a few minutes so there may have been a few outages that we are not all aware of.

anchor 13:57 19 Apr 2006

€dstowe: You are probably right.

Anyway, the message I sent was not urgent; I expect the FE will get it sometime.

Totally-braindead 14:34 19 Apr 2006

If you have a doubt as to whether it will eventually go through or is lost, can I suggest you send it again to be sure. Apologising for the duplication in case it does go through.

anchor 15:18 19 Apr 2006

I`ll just wait for a few days and see what happens. As I said, it`s not urgent.

Forum Editor 18:36 19 Apr 2006

but as far as I know it's sorted out now. I've certainly received mail from forum members over the past 24 hours, but sadly not yours, anchor.

Might be an idea to resend.

anchor 12:13 20 Apr 2006

FE:

I have just re-sent my message. Hopefully, it will arrive this time. Strange what happened before.

Totally-braindead 12:23 20 Apr 2006

Lost in the system perhaps which is why I suggested resending it. Hopefully he has it now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires