merry christmas on the day.what did you get?

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 06:38 25 Dec 2004

bagzie i get to say merry crimbo on the day!.let me know what you got,havn't opened mine yet.but ill let you know.oh and what idiot told me to drink lots of coke,and eat sugar,so that it would make me go to sleep quicker?

watchful 07:00 25 Dec 2004

Ha, Ha, lol.
Happy Christmas Big Ben.

VoG II 07:05 25 Dec 2004

Sasser.

No not really. Merry Xmas Ben.

VideoSentry 07:18 25 Dec 2004

It is nice to see that I'm not the only one up at this time.
A peaceful Merry Christmas to All.

georgemac 07:55 25 Dec 2004

been up since 6, kids are happy

just ripping "how to dismantle an atomic bomb" so I can listen to it on the pc.

can hear the electric guitar from the living room - hopefully the next "the edge" in a few years time.

hope everyone gets what they wanted and have a nice day

jack 08:49 25 Dec 2004

Been up since 6.30 - that cat -
Showered and had brekka. Missus came down and I sat thinking- No I'm not switching it on ,on Christmas day- but them what else would I do?Got to give her, 'her space' and time to gather her wits .
Later I'll get crackin in the Kitchen, I allways do Xmas dinner- The daughters will be over later this afternoon- then we will eat drink and rip open pressies I did not know I wanted , and all that stuff.

Have a good day the rest of you that are as sad as me switching your beasts on, on Christmas day.

Zurdo 09:30 25 Dec 2004

Got DOOM 3!!! Looks like I'll be completely unsociable for the duration. Some hopes!

Starfox 12:35 25 Dec 2004

Merry Christmas Ben.

Hope you got lottsa pressies.

Starfox

Barnacarry 13:06 25 Dec 2004

Merry Christmas, you lot. I started on the whisky earlier and havent now got the energy to start opening up my pressys as theres too much paper and shouting and frivolity going on, I wish they'd go next door. Roll on lunch and then bed.

russmini 13:11 25 Dec 2004

Well now at parents, sorting his comp out, god knows how much crap is on here ! Spybot etc here we come !

Hope you all have a good time, no kids yet so have that to come !

Must be getting older though cause dont seem to have anything to open, oh yeh allready had CD rewriter and model and senseo so thats probably why nothing on day. Oh well.

Happy Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] 13:39 25 Dec 2004

Got a nice new 17" TFT monitor :o)
Only problem, theres a purple dead pixel towards the centre of the screen. I suppose it's not too noticable unless you specifically look for it.

Anyway, have a good Christmas everyone

Dave

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How secure is your Wi-Fi?

AMD vs Intel: we put the most powerful desktops for designers and artists head-to-head

iPhone tips & tricks

Les meilleurs ordinateurs portables 2017