Member's Names

onthelimit 17:59 13 Dec 2010

I'm fascinated by some of the wacky names that members have chosen. Mine is based on my previous life as a military helicopter pilot where I was (too) frequently 'on the limit'

Would be interested to hear the reasons for other's choice.

john bunyan 18:13 13 Dec 2010

Mine is because I am a pilgrim through life - seeking but not yet found the answer.

Bingalau 18:50 13 Dec 2010

I think we have had this thread before with some whacky results if I remember correctly. Now that there seem to be some newbies contributing it should prove enlightening. Mine is a combination of my nickname in the forces (forces nicknames could be the basis of another thread I suppose) "Bing" as my surname is Crosbie and my wife's name was "Laura". So I decimated both names and came up with Bingalau.

Mr Mistoffelees 19:07 13 Dec 2010

What else would a conjuring cat call himself?

Forum Editor 19:30 13 Dec 2010

for a very long time when you see this topic come around for the third or fourth time.

OTT_B 19:32 13 Dec 2010

My full (forum) name is OTT_Buzzard. Derived from me quite liking Buzzards, and anyone who knows me, knows that I can be quite OTT at times. That said, I was considering a name change based around the same theme. Might do that sooner now!

OTT_B 19:32 13 Dec 2010

Really FE? How did you decide on your name then? ;)

morddwyd 19:44 13 Dec 2010

Mine, as many already know, is my given name.

onthelimit 19:45 13 Dec 2010

Sorry, but I've been following these forums for quite a while and hadn't seen a thread on this subject. Still, don't think there's any harm in asking the question from time to time!

Al94 19:45 13 Dec 2010

What, no 10th anniversary party FE?

uk-wizard 20:03 13 Dec 2010

You can put a face to some of the names click here
Mine is where I am from with a nickname I have had for the last 55 years.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017