Make your voice heard in the highest circles

Belatucadrus 13:33 30 Nov 2006

click here No I didn't post this, nor have I signed it

Yet.

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:03 30 Nov 2006

This just about shows the intelligence of Simon Cowderoy. I wouldn't have minded if it was funny or clever but it ain't. I suspect it could be a test from the designers as I am sure no one would be half-witted enough to waste ther time on writing it.

G

Sethhaniel 15:13 30 Nov 2006

no mention of him having to carry lead weights (as a handicap) heh heh

VCR97 19:17 30 Nov 2006

Some of the other subjects are on the same intellectual level.

Forum Editor 00:15 01 Dec 2006

in that it permits fools to reveal their stupidity to millions.

egapup 08:26 01 Dec 2006

Holier than thou comes to mind.

Forum Editor 08:52 01 Dec 2006

In what context? Are you referring to the person who initiated the petition, or my post, or that of other forum members?

Belatucadrus 10:56 01 Dec 2006

While I'll admit I find it amusing, I regard petitions such as this a waste of space on what should be a serious platform for expressing opinions to HMGov. Not that they'll listen, they never do, but postings like this detract from the genuine ones and give them justification for paying no attention IMHO.

The Brigadier 11:03 01 Dec 2006

Shows someone has a sense of humour but more surprised it has not been scrubbed yet. At leat it's not another attack on HM Forces.

Sethhaniel 11:15 01 Dec 2006

me and my workmate found it highly amusing - but that is our taste ('raised eyebrows' likes 'League of gentlemen' which we can't stand)
all to ones tastes I suppose -
sometimes it take an 'outspoken' or different thing to get things noticed - ie the southern MP who proposed a border tariff from Scotland to England - didnt get anywhere but his 'fifteen minutes of glory'

:)

facepaint 11:33 01 Dec 2006

The Brigadier,very dutiful in the way you can always achieve a reference to our forces ,no matter what the context is.

egapup ;I believe has his eyes are raised, to heaven, since the subject is 'Make your voice heard in the highest circles'.But others could be singing from a different hymn sheet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 Hack Latest News: How Secure is your Wi-Fi?

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Comment utiliser Twitter ?