Lost Friend

LastStarFighter 21:09 30 Dec 2007

Hi everyone,i need your help about 2 yrs ago i deleted someone's email address (Yahoo)as that person wasnt replying to me & i thought that they was been funny amongst other things,ive got no "sent" emails that have this persons email address,ive been in touch with "LiveChat" & asked someone who works for yahoo & they stated the cant help once deleted "Thats It" ive even been to Friends Reunited & the person's not on there,i dont know there address,number,just that ive been in touch a while ago via email & all i have is there full name can anyone shed any light on this..???????
PLEASE..!!!!!

tullie 21:20 30 Dec 2007

If youve got their email address,send one,you say youve sent it recently.What about the phone book?

Bingalau 21:27 30 Dec 2007

I think the Daily Mail run a column once a week where they try to contact people who have lost each other. I think it usually in the Saturday issue. But you do have to send them some details of where when names and maybe a photo I think. Might be worth a try.

STREETWORK 21:29 30 Dec 2007

Try this

open google and search for the name in quotes, i.e "streetwork" this will return any instances of the name existing on the WWW...

tullie 07:22 31 Dec 2007

Of course theres the thought that maybe the other person doesent want any contact,or they would have maybe contacted you.

sinbads 09:30 31 Dec 2007

you ould try 192.com think there is a small price to pay for the full info click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?