LOST

iqs 20:54 28 May 2007

Anyone watch the season finale Sunday night?.

Who's on the boat?

How did Mikael survive death again?(hope I spelt his namae correct)

Why was the usual flashbacks set in the future?

Whos funeral was it?

It's a great show,but whats going on.Any ideas,gossip or spoilers.

Cheers

anskyber 21:23 28 May 2007
  STREETWORK 06:39 29 May 2007

Lost, just Lost in the plot here...

Kev.Ifty 23:29 29 May 2007

I wonder how many responses this thread would have attracted should LOST have been shown on terrestrial TV?

Perhaps we'll never know.

Forum Editor 00:09 30 May 2007

I couldn't bear to watch more than a couple of episodes.

WhiteTruckMan 00:28 30 May 2007

Is it some kind of tv programme?

WTM

DrScott 00:31 30 May 2007

program that drove me insane after sitting through the entirety of one series. Never again! None of the threads ever seem to link up (anyone remember the monster from the first episode that killed a chap - whatever happened to that?!). I'm convinced the story writers are just making it up as they go along...

Kev.Ifty 00:37 30 May 2007

I enjoyed the first series and looked forward to the second.

I couldn't help thinking there was a bit of 'padding' going on during that second series. Then I heard an interview with the big eared English one.

He confirmed what I and I assume others had suspected. The producers of LOST had been told by the Broadcasters to, basically, make the series last.

LOST was a hit, it attracted advertising, therefore the Broadcasters wanted more. So we ended up with LOST 'ads' infinitum.

;-)

Forum Editor 00:39 30 May 2007

I agree. What decided me was the fact that the women all looked perfect - hair/makeup/clothes - despite the fact that they had supposedly survived an air crash, and were living out of smashed suitcases on a desert island.

The fat man never lost an ounce, yet nobody had much food.

It was a self-fulfilling prophesy as far as I was concerned, no real plot, no decent writing, and no real acting, and I gave it a miss thereafter.

Guardianangel 09:24 30 May 2007

I came to exactly the same conclusion after watching a few episodes. Never again.

MrNerdy 13:01 30 May 2007

Lost and Found was by Meatloaf

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: UAL Central Saint Martins

MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?