Loss Of Very Dear Friend

Crosstrainer2 08:06 21 Aug 2011
Answered

....Sorry to post this here, but if FE feels it's inappropriate then please remove it.

My dearest and closest friend passed away 2 hours ago after a battle with cancer. I have made the usual phone calls, but e-mails going crazy at the moment.

He lived alone, and I will be organising the funeral according to his wishes as past to me a year or so ago.

He was the kindest, most talented person I have ever known, and even when in hospital for the last time, and heavily sedated, he asked "Shall we take our cameras out today"

A fitting tribute.

Sorry all.....Sometimes it helps Jeff

TopCat® 19:23 21 Aug 2011

My deepest sympathy on your sad loss, Crosstrainer2, and may your fondest memories of your years of friendship remain with you always. TC.

Crosstrainer2 22:13 21 Aug 2011

Thank You all.

Brumas 22:32 21 Aug 2011

"We call that person who has lost his father, an orphan; and a widower that man who has lost his wife. But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." Joseph Roux.

Deepest sympathy old pal, I also know how you feel.

Crosstrainer2 07:08 23 Aug 2011

Brumas

Heartfelt words indeed.....Thank you all. Jef

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?